- TES Awards 2017 - announcement
- 17 schools across Europe win The Entrepreneurial School Awards 2016
- The 2016 Edition of The Entrepreneurial School Awards
- The (first ever!) Entrepreneurial School Awards hosted at European Parliament
- Eleven Schools in Europe Will Receive the Entrepreneurial School Award
- TES Virtual Guide in Denmark
KeyCoNet Webinar: Teach entrepreneurial skills to your students
Interested in finding out how you can teach entrepreneurial skills to your students through any subject? Want to know how you can assess yourself in this area? Join KeyCoNet’s webinar to learn about the "The Entrepreneurial School" project’s virtual guide to Entrepreneurial Learning and Assessment tool for Entrepreneurial Teaching created for these purposes.
The Webinar will take place on the 30th of January at 4pm (CET). After registraion HERE you will receive a link with all necessary information to access the webinar few days before.
For further information visit the KeyCoNEt website.
KeyCoNet is a European Policy Network on Key Competences in School Education focused on engaging researchers, practitioners and policy-makers in a dialogue on the implementation of key competences in primary and secondary school education. The project, funded by the Lifelong Learning Programme of the European Commission, will run over a 3 year period (2012 - 2014) and will identify and analyze key competence development initiatives dealing with implementation processes in various European contexts.