- 17 schools across Europe win The Entrepreneurial School Awards 2016
- The 2016 Edition of The Entrepreneurial School Awards
- The (first ever!) Entrepreneurial School Awards hosted at European Parliament
- Eleven Schools in Europe Will Receive the Entrepreneurial School Award
- TES Virtual Guide in Denmark
- Vlajo, winner of TES Teacher Training Award
80 Entrepreneurial Schools
In the project there will be 10 schools in each country
We will ensure to identify 80 Entrepreneurial Schools, ten in each of the countries participating (UK, Italy. Finland, Portugal, Norway, Poland, Slovakia and Denmark).
The list of 10 will include Primary, Lower Secondary, Upper Secondary, vocational schools and Teacher Training institutions. The schools must have experience in working with entrepreneurship education and must be willing to do a self-assessment of existing activity according to the objectives of this project.
They also have to be willing to test and pilot methods and material from different countries, even if all this material is presented in English. The participating schools must designate a teacher as coordinator with specific responsibility for this project.